This tutorial is about how to enable Do Not Disturb While Driving on a Pixel mobile device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable Do Not Disturb While Driving on a Pixel Mobile Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to enable Do Not Disturb While Driving on a Pixel mobile device
This section will only help you if you have a Pixel 2 or Pixel 3, where Google has added a feature that promises to automatically detect whether the user is driving or not, and limit received alerts and notifications. This is made possible by Activity Recognition, an AI-based system that tracks motion feedback from various sensors. If your phone decides you are driving, incoming notifications such as messages, emails and alerts are automatically disabled.
Calls are allowed, but are redirected to the car’s Bluetooth-connected audio system. Scroll down and tap Activate. Choose Manual. This disables the feature where DND mode automatically activates when you are driving or connected to your car’s Bluetooth. Now you need to manually enable DND if needed. Also turn off the switch next to “Enable with CarPlay”.
How to Disable Do Not Disturb While Driving on an Android Device
Driving mode settings
- Open Settings on your Android phone and tap “Connected Devices”.
- Tap “Connection Preferences” followed by “Driving Mode”.
- Tap “Automatically turn on” and make sure “When driving is detected” and “When connected to Bluetooth” are not enabled. If that doesn’t help, go back to the previous screen and tap Behavior instead of “Automatically activate”. Choose Open “Android Auto” instead of “Enable Do Not Disturb”.
From Do Not Disturb settings
Alternatively, you can also permanently disable Do Not Disturb While Driving from DND settings. However, this method will only work when you are in a moving car.
- Open Settings and go to Sound.
- Tap “Do Not Disturb” followed by Hours.
- Here you will see the driving mode schedule. Tap the Settings button next to it.
- Disable the “When driving is detected” and “When connected to Bluetooth” switches on the next screen.
Using the Operator App
If your Android phone is carrier locked, you need to find a preinstalled app from your carrier. Open it and check your settings to find Do Not Disturb While Driving mode. Turn it off.
From quick settings
To temporarily disable Do Not Disturb mode on an Android phone while driving, open Quick Settings and tap the Do Not Disturb icon.
Final Words: How to Enable Do Not Disturb Mode While Driving on a Pixel Mobile Device
I hope you understand this article How to Enable Do Not Disturb While Driving on a Pixel Mobile Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.