WhatsApp is the perfect app for send text messagesHowever, record video calls in groups or with private contacts are a true experience from any device. do you know how to enable recording? Learn the trick below.
YOU CAN SEE WhatsApp: how to listen to your audios before sending them and see the waveform
The trick for record video calls on whatsapp It is already consulted by the thousands among more than 2 million active users of the application, on the devices android and iOS. It is important to mention that we will be using an external tool, since the lens app does not have a similar option.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls in Simple Steps
If you are an Android user and make video calls on whatsapp is usual in your daily life, then use the application ‘screen recorder‘ will be useful for record video calls and share them whenever you want. To do so, follow these steps:
- Install ‘Screed Recorder’ from Play Store and it will immediately become a floating window.
- Now run whatsapp eistart a group video call or with a contact.
- Locate the floating Screed Recorder button and press it to record your cell phone screen (Don’t forget to activate the ‘record screen and sound‘).
- Ready! Press stop when you want to stop the video call and save the clip.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on IOS
- Just go to settings on your iPhone or iPad and go to “Settings”
- Then go to ‘Control Center’ then to ‘screen recording‘,
- When you are in video call on whatsappgo to the control center and click on ‘Save’.
- To end the recording, now click on ‘Stop’, a file will be created which can be edited and saved on your mobile phone.
For more WhatsApp notes, visit Libero.pe.
I saw twice not looking up. The first time, I noticed very quickly that…