Vancouver, British Columbia, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global mobile device management market size is expected to reach USD 32.45 billion at a stable CAGR of 28.2% in 2028, according to the latest analysis by ‘Emergen Research. This steady growth in market revenue can be attributed to growing demand for high-speed device management, emergence of 5G services, and increase in artificial intelligence services, which are other key factors contributing to growing demand and adoption of mobile device management solutions globally. Rising popularity of BYOD, increase in feature optimization, growing concern over mobile surveillance, and major rise in the use of MDM by IT teams of various enterprises are driving the growth of the market.
Click here to access a free sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/681
Rising advancements in communication devices, increasing demand for internet-connected devices, and increasing number of AI-based devices are other factors supporting the growth of the global mobile device management market. Increasingly stringent government regulations and lack of consumer awareness of technological advancements are restraints to the growth of the market.
Some key highlights of the report
- In January 2021, Matrix42, which is a leading provider of remote access solutions, acquired FastViewer GmbH to better serve customers in the existing remote working model. With its remote access and remote service network for PCs, tablets, mobile devices, servers and cloud workloads, Matrix42’s long-time partner is already integrated into Matrix42 products, making it makes the perfect complement to current holdings.
- The revenue growth rate of Device Management segment is expected to increase rapidly over the forecast period. Increase in research and development projects by a major player to invest in mobile device management, penetration of smart devices in developing economies are a few factors driving the growth of mobile device management market.
- End-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the mobile device management market in 2020, which is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. Growing demand for high-speed connectivity and growing number of smartphones, smart devices are expected to support the growth of the mobile device management market.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing number of smartphones, the penetration of internet connectivity and the development of new technologies in retail, e-commerce, information technology, telecommunications, automotive, entertainment and media are other factors that are expected to contribute to the growth of the global mobile device management market.
- The major market players are Cisco Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Citrix Systems, SAP SE, Google, Mobileiron, VMware, Kaspersky Lab Inc., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), Matrix42 and ManageEngine.
Make a payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/681
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Mobile Device Management Market on the Basis of Deployment Type, Solution, End-Use, and Region:
- Outlook Deployment Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Device management
- Application Management
- security management
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Government and public sector
- Logistics & Transportation
- Retail and e-commerce
- IT & Telecommunications
- Manufacturing and Automotive
- Media and Entertainment
- Health care
- Energy and Utilities
View Report Description & Market Report Table of Content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-device-management-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-mobile-device-management-market